So recently I have had a change of scenery, change of pace, change of well just about everything.
School is back in full swing. This week consisted of a lot of recruiting for Freshman Connection and reconnecting with students. I had many moments where I remembered why I like my job and few where I question if I should put my teaching certificate to good use soon.
The most wild thing that happenned is that I woke up one morning to something flying around in my room. After a couple days research (ie- sleeping on the couch and checking the room late at night) I determined (as in saw again) that I have a bat in my room. The place we think it is ocming from has been locked up so we hope it leaves poor me alone but who knows what will come of this.
I have read enough websites to be thoroughly scared of Rabies though. I think I am going to get that shot if the doctor even hints that I need it.
Oh the adventures of living in the attic bedroom!
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment