Monday, April 24, 2006

Wanting to post

Ever have the urge to post on your blog? I do. Right now and I am feeding it! These past two weeks have been insane and incredibly fulfilling! School is over in 2 weeks! That is nuts.

I talked to Cal on the phone for an hour and half tonight. It was fun. Last week I did about a million LESTER interviews and someone came to Christ during one of them! Isn't that cool? I have also gotten to share the gospel with lots of people these last few weeks. That is so incredible. God has been so gracious to me to let me be a part of all that.

I love my roommates and I am going to miss them so much this summer. Speaking of summer, I have no idea what I am doing with mine. My summer more happenned to me than I planned it. I feel bad for not going to STP but when I had to make the decision I was praying about it and just didnt have the desire to. I am going to assume Psalm 37:4. So now I am in a conundrum. Where do I live? Who do I live with? Omaha? Lincoln? Somewhere else? What exactly needs to be done with my summer? Probably fundraising. Probably some Bible study. Probably some discipleship. Probably some hanging out with friends. Interesting.

Well, it is late in the morning and I should go to bed. My urge has been satiated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jenny! what are you doing next year? miss ya!

Anonymous said...

sorry that was beth btw