
Tonight was SO much fun! First of all, I am on Spring Break (kind of). Since I lead the Spring Break trip to Chicago last week, I get to take a week off. Woo hoo! I am enjoying having free time to do whatever it is that I want to do. I know that sounds terrible but well it is true!
For those of you who are reading and not in NE, we got some major snowfall today. Probably a foot. That is my guess. Anyone out there know?
Anyways I had a sweet evening because Dusty (one of Tracys friends from church and my friend too) came over in his huge truck so we could go out and drive around in the snow. It was really fun! We ended up over at one of the high school parking lots whipping cookies and just having in general a good time. Eventually we came back to the apartment and had a snowball fight. Tracy and I made snow angels. I will let the pictures incite you to jealousy.
I have also decided that I like snow a lot more when I know that the end is in sight. I like snow in March better than snow in December because I know winter will be over soon! So today I think that the snow has been absolutely beautiful!

No comments:
Post a Comment