All of the sudden I am very self-conscious of what I am writing about on my blog. I always wonder if anyone wants to hear about the subtelties of life from my corner. BUT on account of the fact that I refuse to be super emo on the blog and am not that politically minded accounts of my life is what you get!
I went to KU this weekend and saw Jer Bear (aka Jerry Bridges) preach on the glory of God with my fantastic Nav staff cohorts. That was a good time! I stayed up until 3 am the first night we were there talking to Tracey M (who is staff at KU). That was definitely the highlight for me but it was also the thing that probably ruined the rest of the weekend/ beginning of this week. I am SO stinking tired. Oh well. It was still good times.
Yesterday we celebrated Phil's birthday by watching the Super Bowl- just for him! Arent we good friends? (read very fecisiously). His actually birthday is today SO Happy Birthday Phil!
Well, I am off. See that is the update on my life. If I possesed the capacity to be emo on a blog I might talk about what it is like to try to cling to God when what He asks of your life is not what you want (which seems to be the repeated story of my life). Or talk about the sadness of losing a member of my church body in Iraq this week. But I dont think I possess that capacity.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment