Wednesday, December 28, 2005

life and such

Hey all! Christmas here was fantastic. My parents just remodeled their kitchen so it was interesting to try to get all that work to a stopping point and commence holiday activities. Jon came up for christmas. That was highly enjoyable. We had been having some problems recently so it was really good to see him and remember how much we actually do like each other.

I got some fun gifts for Christmas. I got a digital camara (which I will soon use to regale you with a recap of my holiday). I also got about 5 pairs of earrings. which I opened consequetively. Interesting.

As for me, I am at Omaha for as much of the holiday break as I would like. I am spending my days doing the piddly things in life that add up and need to be done. I am also doing fundraising. As of todays count, I have 870 left to raise. Not so bad. God has been very faithful this semester and this year to provide what I need. At present, I am in the throws of deciding what to do with my life next year. I have no idea what kind of career I want to pursue or well tmuch of anything. Oh the joys of being 23. For the curious out there: I could stay with Navs, teach or go back to school (and potentially get a degree in counseling).

Well that is enough of my banter. Jon is coming up for New Years this weekend also which is really fun!

No comments: