Hey guys,
Today is going to be a fun day. Actually, it already has been a fun day. I went out to lunch with a friend from back in the day who is going to be a youth pastor soon. It was so neat to have someone to identify with in ministry and life struggles. And in general we just had fun. Good times with good friends.
Tonight I am hanging out with some friends with Evie and Taylor. I am also excited for that.
This break I have definitely spent a lot of time at home or by myself. BUT I have really enjoyed that. Sometimes it gets real overwhelming to spend time with people all day even though I really like the people I spend time with. I actually think that I might be ready to go back.
Also this break, I have been thinking about many things. Many of my core beliefs and I don't
have the patience to type about them but maybe sometime before break is over I will. :)
Happy Monday!
Monday, December 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment